Medical grade PC cartridge, safer than PVC.
Japanese medical standard stainless steel needle with sharp needle points and very well placed. All cartridge production and assembly are carried out in the aseptic workshop and are packaged after disinfection and sterilisation to ensure needle safety.
- The non-slip strip design on both sides of the cartridge is very convenient and makes it easy to change the needle, and it also helps the tattoo artist to have more precise control of the needle.
- The back of the needle shell has a concave design, which is convenient and comfortable for your fingers when tattooing.
- The shape of the needle shell is designed according to artificial mechanics, the holding posture is comfortable, and the tattoo artist will not get tired after working for long periods.
- The Magnum Cartridge has an enlarged rear groove design, its function is to increase ink storage and the open end of the magnum cartridge and round magnum make needle cleaning easier.
- The unique rubber membrane design allows the needle to be closer to the tip and increases stability, preventing ink backflow and better protecting your tattoo machine.
- PEPAX Lance cartridges are compatible with most tattoo machines on the market.
- Various measurements to suit a variety of tattoo styles.
PEPAX Lance Cartridges are produced and assembled in the most hygienic conditions 100% sterilised by EO Gas.
Sold in Boxes of 20 single-use cartridges.