Dr Pickles Antibacterial Tattoo Foam Wash is a soothing aloe-based sanitising foam, perfect for studio tattoo artists use and for tattoo enthusiasts to use with the Dr Pickles Tattoo balm for healing.
We combined the active ingredient that is used to sanitise contact lenses, with nutrients derived from raw coconut oil with organic aloe to create a gentle, but potent bacterial agent designed specifically for the tattoo community.
This product has two key sanitizing purposes, firstly for the artists to use whilst tattooing and secondly, for tattoo enthusiasts to keep the pigment in their artwork vibrant by preventing infection.
Our purifying foam is ideal for professional artists to prepare the skin for tattooing, during the tattoo and after the tattoo to remove any excess ink or body fluid.
Alternatively, this foam is perfect to be used in the first few days of having a tender, fresh tattoo to gently clean it instead of using harsh commercial body washes. It can also be used to sanitise your hands before touching your new tattoo.
Packed full of enzymes, nutrients, vitamins and minerals, aloe was added to our tattoo foam to provide moisture and hydration to sensitive skin.
Our convenient 50m pump bottle is proven to aid in healing and recovery, some of our key features are:
- All natural
- Australian Made
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Environmentally friendly
- Paraben free
- Natural antiseptic
- Gentle antibacterial soap
- Promotes fast healthy skin repair
- Cools the skin and helps with redness
- Designed for Tattooed Skin
- Topical infection preventative
- Hemp Oil
This product is not designed to treat infection, but rather should be used as a preventative for infection.
Use in conjunction with Dr Pickles Tattoo Balm for best results
Dr Pickles Antibacterial Tattoo Foam Wash is a staple every tattoo artist and collector should own.
Directions of Use:
For a fresh tattoo
Most tattoo artists and collectors recommend and follow the Dr Pickles Tattoo Aftercare Method for fresh tattoos:
- After the tattoo is completed, most tattoo artists will wrap over the fresh tattoo with cling film (plastic wrap). This can be removed after 2-4 hours.
- Before touching your fresh tattoo, sanitise your hands with Dr Pickles Original Formula Deluxe Foaming Tattoo Wash.
- When removing the film, wash your fresh tattoo with cold water and Dr Pickles Original Formula Deluxe Foaming Tattoo Wash. Gently remove all fluids and blood with your clean hands (do not press down hard) under the running water.
- Pat the tattoo dry with a clean towel or paper towel and let it air until the skin is starting to feel tight and dry. It is important to let the tattoo breathe like this any time it gets wet before it goes into the peeling stage. Most tattoos should be washed 2-3 times daily.
- Apply a thin layer of Dr Pickles Original Formula Tattoo Balmto your dry tattoo until it is completely healed (this is usually around 14 days). The layer should be just enough to make the tattoo shine.
- Continue applying Dr Pickles Original Formula Tattoo Balmas directed until the tattoo heals.
For more information on Dr Pickles Antibacterial Hemp Seed Foam Wash, see our FAQ: https://drpickles.com/dr-pickles-original-antibacterial-foam-wash/
Your Tattoo Artist will know Best
Always listen to the instructions and advice that your tattoo artist gives you – they are trained professionals!
This advice is not designed to replace the advice of trained professionals.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 80, Aroma, Benzylkonium Chloride, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*
The Team at Tatsup Tattoo Supplies love the Dr Pickles range of products.
To view our full range of Tattoo Aftercare products click through here.