CRITICAL CX2-G2 POWER SUPPLY
Founded in 2005, Critical Tattoo is located in Reno, “The Biggest little city in the world”, and is 30 minutes from Lake Tahoe.
American made products for professional tattoo artists; the combination of precision engineering, diverse manufacturing experience, and exceptional customer service before, during, and after the sale.
- Jump start Enabled for hard starting rotaries
- 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
- Pedal override button (no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode)
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-17vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Voltage presets 2
- Momentary or maintained foot switch modes (easy one button toggle)
- Non volatile memory (holds presets even when power is removed)
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4? clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Included: 1 G2 Magnet mount, 1 10/32 wing nut screw, 1 AU power cord
- Made in the USA
DOES NOT COME WITH ADAPTOR
NOTE: ALL CRITICAL PRODUCT WARRANTIES
All Critical products have a 24 month manufacturer's warranty from date of invoice. Before contacting Tatsup Tattoo Supplies with any issues, please complete the form at the Critical website
A Critical technician will contact you within 48 hours. Alternatively call 0011 1 877 271 1446 (international call).