TATTOO NUMBING CREAM
MINIMUM PAIN, MAXIMUM TATTOO — SAY HELLO TO SIGNATURE TATTOO NUMBING CREAM FROM TATTOO NUMBING CREAM CO™.
Walk into your next tattoo appointment and rest easy with pain-free assurance. Signature Tattoo Numbing Cream from Tattoo Numbing Cream Co™ acts to numb the skin area you're about to get tattooed, ensuring you can relax during your tattoo session.
Tattoo numbing cream works hard by numbing the skin's surface for a short period (up to 3-4 hours) and offering highly effective pain relief — allowing you to comfortably stay in the tattoo chair for longer.
Tattoo numbing cream can also be used before any cosmetic procedure, including; laser hair removal, tattoo removal, waxing and piercings.
HOW TO USE
- Wash and exfoliate the area to be tattooed, lasered or pierced thoroughly with soap, water and exfoliator to remove dirt and dead skin to help the cream penetrate. Then dry the skin area thoroughly.
- Apply a heavy amount of numbing cream (2mm thick) to the skin area and rub it in completely.
- Cover area with cling film. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and will keep the cream from drying out.
- Leave the cream and wrap in place for 90 minutes before your procedure.
- After 90 minutes, remove the cling film and wipe the cream away with a paper towel. Then, you're ready for your pain-free tattoo!
To ensure maximum numbing, avoid alcohol within 24 hours of tattooing, or the numbing may not be as effective or long-lasting.
Always spot test the day before your procedure on a small area of skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. Leave on for 20-30 mins on a spot test area to ensure that your skin doesn't become inflamed or react unexpectedly. Please note that minor localised redness is considered normal.
Warning: For external use only. Do not ingest or use inside your mouth or on your tongue. Avoid cream into eyes and keep out of reach children. Cap tightly when not in use and store above 0°C and below 30°C.
Do not use this product if you are allergic to any type of numbing medicine. Not suitable for people with heart conditions, high blood pressure, pregnant and/or breast feeding, known allergies to any ingredients, thyroid disease, diabetes, depression, or have difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Net weight: 10g.