RIGHTSIGN COVID-19 ANTIGEN RAPID TEST (Nasal Swab)
General Information about RightSign COVID-19 Antigen Tests
RightSign COVID-19 Antigen Tests are nasal swab self-tests that are designed to detect the presence of SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19. These tests are intended for in-vitro screening purposes only. They provide a convenient and reliable option for individuals to screen themselves for possible infection with COVID-19.
The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Nasal Swab) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 antigen in Nasal Swab in symptomatic individuals. The identification is based on the monoclonal antibodies specific for the Nucleocapsid (N) protein of SARS-CoV-2. It is intended to aid in the rapid differential diagnosis of current COVID-19 infections.
Each RightSign COVID-19 Antigen Test kit contains the following components:
- Test cassette: This is where the nasal swab sample is inserted for testing.
- Pre filled buffer, The buffer serves as a medium to facilitate the testing process.
- Dropper tip: The dropper tip is used to collect and dispense the nasal swab sample.
- Sterile nasal swab: The nasal swab is used to collect a sample from the nasal cavity for testing.
- Disposal bag: This bag is provided for the safe disposal of used test components.
- Quick Reference Guide: The guide provides concise instructions for performing the test.
- Package insert: The package insert contains detailed information about the test, including precautions, limitations, and interpretation of results.
It is important to note the following warnings and precautions when using RightSign COVID-19 Antigen Tests:
- Negative test results do not guarantee that you are not infected with SARS-CoV-2. If you have symptoms or have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, follow the guidance of your healthcare provider or local authorities.
- Follow the current government health messaging regarding polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing requirements. PCR tests are more accurate and may be recommended for confirmatory testing.
- Do not reuse a test or use it after the expiry date printed on the sachet. It is essential to use the test within the specified timeframe.
- Avoid eating, drinking, or smoking immediately before or during the test, as it may affect the accuracy of the results.
- Do not collect a nasal swab sample if you have a nosebleed. Wait until the nosebleed has stopped before performing the test.
- Do not use the test if the pouch is damaged or if the test components are not at room temperature.
- Wear gloves or wash your hands thoroughly before and after using the test to maintain hygiene.
- If the extraction buffer accidentally comes into contact with the skin or eyes, rinse it off with large amounts of water and seek medical advice if necessary.
- Do not freeze the test kit. Store it in a cool, dry place as instructed in the packaging.
- It is important to appropriately dispose of used tests, samples, and any contaminated materials once the results have been recorded.
Avoid the discomfort of nasopharyngeal swab sampling
Easy to operate, interpret result at 10 minutes
Excellent performance compared to molecular methods
RightSign COVID-19 Antigen Tests include the detection of possible infection with SARS-CoV-2. These tests are designed for self-testing, and it is crucial to carefully read and follow the instructions provided before performing the test. The test can only be performed once and should be done by an adult or under adult supervision.
For self-testing. Please read the instructions carefully before performing the test. The test can only be performed one time. Testing by adult only or under adult supervision.
Results will appear 10-15 minutes after the test is completed